Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Renewing Vows?

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Hello Alice, I have just finalized a ceremony with Jason Margarita. Seeing what kind of pricing you encountered, I would reach out to him. He can taylor a ceremony that will meet your budget. I hope you have success with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisvec View Post
    Hello Alice, I have just finalized a ceremony with Jason Margarita. Seeing what kind of pricing you encountered, I would reach out to him. He can taylor a ceremony that will meet your budget. I hope you have success with him.
    So he does everything? he arranges for the minister, location, decorations and photography? do you have his direct contact information? Please!

Alice.

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Hi Alice, he has been in this thread. His member name is Jason_Margarita and if you go back to the beginning of the thread, all of his info is there including website and email address.

Alice, Here is his website http://www.jasonmargarita.com

Aruba since 1979
    he does it all? wedding/event planning?
    i am confused.........i know he can help direct folks to those that can assist, but for him to arrange the officiant? the location? etc..... i really do not believe he does it all.

photography is his business.

Quote Originally Posted by mcallister1971 View Post
    So he does everything? he arranges for the minister, location, decorations and photography? do you have his direct contact information? Please!

Alice.

Hi Andrea, I have a quote for each item with confirmation of date and time. He arrainged the minister, photographer (which I believe is him) and set up of the site for the renewals.

How true Andrea, now I know why my wife and I keep going back. Thank you again Jason.

Thank You Chris! Jason coordinated and arranged everything, our complete wedding renewal is completely planned, beach ceremony with a gazebo, minister Banfield is booked, and he even arranged for a limo to pick us up. Thanks for recommending him, and you are right Andrea, this kind of service and kindness will guarantee our return to Aruba!!!

Alice.

Glad to hear it! Have a great time in Aruba!

I'm chuffed to bits of how good Jason treated us, and his work is amazing. But it upsets me nobody was talking about him in the form when we were planning our wedding, it looks as if he could have saved us a few headaches.

Sas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast