Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Renewing Vows?

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Just back from Aruba. I can't say enough about how well coordinated and beautiful our ceremony was. Jason did an outstanding job coordinating the entire event. He and his assistant were outstanding setting up and taking pictures. The quality of his pictures was amazing. Geoffrey Banfield was also excellent. Just the way he presided over the ceremony brought a special touch to the renewal of our vows. Thank you again Jason! Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisvec View Post
    Just back from Aruba. I can't say enough about how well coordinated and beautiful our ceremony was. Jason did an outstanding job coordinating the entire event. He and his assistant were outstanding setting up and taking pictures. The quality of his pictures was amazing. Geoffrey Banfield was also excellent. Just the way he presided over the ceremony brought a special touch to the renewal of our vows. Thank you again Jason! Well done.
    Chris, my husband and I want to thank you for your help in getting us in touch with Jason. Like you said, they did an OUTSTANDING job!!! Our renewal was on the 20th, and we got there on the 18th, he took us to about 7 different places until we found a location we both liked to do the ceremony, and then we met with the JP and had a wonderful talk with him, got to pick the colors and flowers for our gazebo got to give input as to what type of blessing we wanted and everything. I got my hair and make-up done by Jason's stylist, and then we were picked up in a limo and driven to the beach for our ceremony which was so emotional form the beginning. The ceremony itself was just mesmerizing and the attention to detail was just ridiculous, it was just incredible how much effort these people put in just for our wedding renewal and I don't know what he did to the pictures but I looked more beautiful now than 15 years ago when I got married. It was such an amazing experience even my husband broke down a sobbed during the ceremony. I'm very happy with Aruba, and very very very happy with my renewal. Thanks All!

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Your very welcome. Yes can't say enough about them all. They don't make it feel like a business transaction. (Tell hubby not to worry, I broke down as well!)

Renewal of vows, keep it simple hire an officiate on the island, Hire a photographer and your done... Your majestic renewal of vows will be perfect. All you need is one hour.
    Last edited by Angela Munzenhofer; 07-04-2011 at 03:26 AM.
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123