Aruba Beach

Thread: Requesting Wedding Planning Advice Please!

Requesting Wedding Planning Advice Please!

Hello all!

We are looking to plan a wedding in Aruba, but do not know where to begin! There are so many choices in Hotel/Resorts that it truely makes it hard to decide! So where to start...

I believe we want to do all inclusive so:

What are the all inclusive resorts on the island? Which ones are truely recommendable, which should we stay away from? Which one is the best to have a wedding at? Which one is the best to stay at (food, accomodations, views, landscape, etc)?

I have been reading some posts and in particular I see a lot of recommendations for Ren Island for a wedding, however I am seeing/thinking it's not an all-inclusive...

Anything to get a decussion going here... I'm sure that this topic will slowly evolve!

Thanks so much

-Greg & Jamielee

Any Aruba beach...
    I would go through some of the posts here in the Weddings & Honeymoons forum for specific wedding ideas.

The Renaissance offers an all inclusive package. Other all inclusive options on the island, depending on your budget would include the Divi/Tamarijn, Riu, Occidental. The Holiday Inn SunSpree, Manchebo and Amsterdam Manor like the Renaissance offer all inclusive packages as an option.

For more info on wedding planners etc.

remeber you are looking into aruba which is comparred to the bahamas it terms of top notch food, we are getting married at the westin in May of this year. we just came back from tasting and the food is fantastic. Chef was french and very accomodating, keep in ming your guests may want to explore the tastes of the island and the all inclusive may not be worth it. we decided not to go with all in clusive for that reason alone. good luck with the wedding

All inclusives are great because once the package is paid for guests really don't have to shell out money on the vacation. I do like resorts that have an all inclusive as an option. This way guests can make their decision based on what they like and their budget. You can make everyone happy this way, especially if there is a large group.

I've been looking at Renaissance, Manchebo, Divi/Tamarijn, Occidental ,Marriot for my wedding. Each resort has a lot to offer depending on what you would like.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Check out photos' in gallery for some renn. island wedding pictures

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

All of ARUBA :)
    We just got back from our wedding in Aruba we ended up with 2 different wedding planners read on and you'll see why I have 2 opinions and 2 WONDERFUL reviews about both my Wedding coordinators.

Ourwedding planner originally was Bonny Stanley (as she was the wedding coordinator at the all inclusive hotel we were staying at) - she now is running her own business Weddings by Bonny she hired some amazing vendors for our wedding just a few weeks ago (I think Bonny is a member on this site) don't know if I am allowed to post her contact info.

however if you are looking to go the all inclusive Route (which is what we did) We went through the Occidental Grand Aruba hotel- which did a wonderful job and made things very easy. Kimberly Dammerman is now the wedding planner there and she ran our wedding day perfectly. No stress - the food was GREAT, Kimberly made sure all the details for our guests were worked out, and made sure the whole day ran smoothly.

If you are looking for All inclusive go with the Occidental Grand and Kimberly if you want the Private route I would say go with Bonny ,either way you can't go wrong.