Aruba Beach

Thread: restaurants on the beach suitable for dinner reception?

baby beach, the amazing rock formations, but pretty much everything else too

restaurants on the beach suitable for dinner reception?

Ok, I have not given up my search. Instead of researching resorts (where I'm having hard time getting a straight answer) - I thought i'd look into restaurants on the beach that I could use.

I would love for my guests to have an experience of actually eating/seeing sunset on the beach to make their trip even more special.

Any tips as to what might be some good ones where 70 people could fit?
    I know of Passions, but i think their max capacity is 50.
    I believe Azull is very limited, too - when I was there earlier they only had 7 or so tables.

Any advice would be very appreciated!

Only other restaurants on the beach I can think of which you have not mentioned...

• Simply Fish at the Marriott
    • Flying Fishbone
    • Old Man & the Sea (check for sunset views though, have not been there for sunset but from what I understand it is not a direct view )

If you had your ceremony on Renaissance Island, that would be a beach reception as well. If you are looking for "only" a restaurant then that would be a bad suggestion on my part

Marandi is not on the beach, and I do not know how many people they can seat, but they are on the water. Ditto for Pinchos as well.

baby beach, the amazing rock formations, but pretty much everything else too
    Thank you Aubalisa! I have not decided on either yet, from what I'm hearing I would really like RI; but want to explore other options in case RI proves to be too costly. (at this point I have no idea what it might be - since they did not get back to me!). Any insights on that? I hear Marriott is more expensive than most, but no one that I saw mentioned RI and compared to others. Anyone?

I went to a wedding on Renaissance Island last Sept. and it was absolutely beautiful. They did both the ceremony and the reception there. The ceremony was done right before and during sunset. The reception area was so private (we were the only group on the island) with twinkle lights around the palm trees, decorated tables, dancing, a buffet (food was great!), a DJ....I suppose it all depends on what you want. But I really thought everything was lovely on Ren Island.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

We just got back from our Aruba wedding......a big group from New jersey were staying at our hotel (Amsterdam) and had their wedding and reception on the beach at Passions. We ended up joining in after dinner to join in for the family.....it was a nice set up and it it beautiful on that part of the beach.
    Next Aruba trip in