Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Angela Munzenhofer

Thread: Review for Bella Aruba Photography

Smile Review for Bella Aruba Photography

HI everyone!!

I was married in October on the beautiful island of Aruba and had Angela from Bella Aruba Photography as my photographer and all i have to say is AWESOME! She is completely down to earth, an amazing photographer and a great person! My entire family loved her! They always ask me how she is.

She came early before the wedding to my room and took pictures of me getting dressed and then pictures of my bridal party and myself on my balcony. The pictures are so beautiful. She then went down before the ceremony and took pictures of my husband and the groomsmen. The ceremony pictures are beautiful! She took advantage of every angle.

The family pictures came out great as well! My favorite is the one of the ENTIRE family, all the guests!

The following week we did a trash the dress shoot and it was an amazing experience! I went in the water with my dress and it was the best feeling ever! My dress did not get ruined so dont be afraid to do it! I think that experience alone was worth it!!!

I would definitely recommend Bella Aruba photography for your wedding! Here is the website

Good luck wedding planning!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Review for Bella Aruba Photography-dsc_0038-jpg.jpg   Review for Bella Aruba Photography-i_0052.jpg   Review for Bella Aruba Photography-i_0102.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    angela of bella aruba photography does wonderful work!!

Any Aruba beach...
    Congratulations! As a big fan of the movie, "27 Dresses" , I can say your gown as well as your attendant's dresses, were gorgeous!!!

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    We used Angela also what a wonderful lady.

Arashi & Boca Catalina for snorkeling
    OMG, I have not been on this board in so long that I never even knew Stephanie wrote this beautiful comment.
    Thanks Stephanie and Thank you for the wonderful emails that you loved both your wedding and Trash the Dress coffee table books. It was a joy capturing your special day and creating your pages... you and your husband were perfect models, loving every moment...
    Enjoy your lives together
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.