Aruba Beach

Thread: Riu palace - oct 2011 review

More to explore!

Riu palace - oct 2011 review

We got married at the Riu on the 13th Oct 2011...

Although apprehensive due to some previous comments, we had a wonderful day!!

There were a couple of minor things that could have been improved...but nothing that impacted on the special day it was...

I did struggle a bit with the spa due to the language but again, we got their in the end.

Abigael pulled the stops out to help with our sand ceremony (we had a vase but no jugs)... and was on hand before the wedding to answer any last minute queries.

Arlette was also great - she came to my room and steamed by dress at short notice and managed to get our marriage certificate back to us before we left.

We had the most fabulous photographers - crooze photography - and a lovely violinist who played for us before, during and after the wedding... awesome!

Geoffry Banfield was also brilliant and funny and made us feel at

we didnt feel at all upset or annoyed by the spectators on the fact it was nice to share our day with everyone... we had such positive feedback! but maybe it was the scottish kilts

We used George Jacobs for our videography...he is a really nice guy... cant wait to see the footage!

The Riu is a wonderful hotel...nice people, food and service... i cant wait to go back! Just back to scotland and its freezing!!

Aruba since 1979
    WONDERFUL i was waiting to hear your report.
    catch your breath and kick back now to relax.
    i am so glad that all went well.

congratulations and many blessings to you and your husband.
    mazel tov!!!

So pleased you had a nice time and congratulations.

Only 8 months for me :-)