My husband and I were married on the beach at the Westin Hotel on September 15, 2008. We worked with Jancis and Inge. I would highly recommend the Westin Hotel. They are very accommodating and are happy to make your every dream come true. We did a great deal of searching and found many places only offered one package that you were not able to deviate from. That's only one reason the Westin is the perfect place....they offer several packages and allow you to customize. The service is impeccable - the best on the island. Everyone there goes out of their way to make your stay the best you've ever had. They also don’t require your guests to stay there. This was a big requirement for us – we love our family, but we also wanted to have a private honeymoon. The one suggestion I would make is to make certain you have a complete understanding of all your charges.

We were so blessed in finding our photographer, Angela Munzenhofer with Bella Aruba Productions – . She attended both our civil and religious ceremony. What can I say, she completely exceeded our expectations! She treats you like family and is willing to go out of her way to make sure your day is the most special day you will ever experience. She gave us great suggestions. Our photos, Oh My Gosh, I couldn’t imagine anything better! They are BEAUTIFUL! Angela caught so many little details I had never expected. She is the friendliest person on the island. Angela also surprised us with a 2 page color spread in the Aruba Today newspaper. When we couldn’t get any extra copies, she showed up at our hotel with a bunch for us. Angela is currently working on a beautiful book for us. She sends us updates all the time to give us a chance to review it and make changes. We would recommend her services over and over and over again! I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Our reception was held on the beach which was perfect since we had a small wedding. We enjoyed our four course dinner while watching the sunset and listening to music we provided on our ipod. The only negative was when the beach party was over there was not a bar/dance club at the hotel to have been able to extend our festivities.

Aruba has to be one of the most beautiful islands in the world! Without a doubt, I would do it again and wouldn’t change a thing!