Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Save the Date

Thanks for all the suggestions! They are great and I am glad to see that I am not the only one wondering about this. I did get good news over the weekend. Angela is not going to Italy so she is able to take the pictures at our wedding on Eagle Beach!

You will be so pleased. Angela just did our son's wedding last week. She is awesome. I can't wait to see the finished pictures. I'll be sure to post some.

Renaissance Island!
    Hi cukiecutr! We got married in Aruba in June, and had a celebration back home when we returned. We didn't send out "save-the-dates" for the post-celebration, but I made sure to send the invites out pretty early. The celebration was in July, and I think I sent them in March/April.

I don't know if you have ordered yours yet but a little advice - I wouldn't put the date of your Aruba wedding on the other invitation because people may see that date and confuse it with the party date (and show up on the wrong day!)...

Our celebration invitations read:

will be married
    in a beachside ceremony
    in Oranjestad, Aruba

Upon their return,
    please join them along with their parents
    to celebrate their marriage

casual attire"

I put our website address in the invitation, so people could get more information about what to expect at the party.

I wish you a wonderful wedding and celebration! If there's anything I can help with, please let me know. Enjoy the journey!
    Last edited by Flamingo78; 01-04-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12