Aruba Beach

Thread: Seashell wedding bouquet

Seashell wedding bouquet

I am getting married at the end of July and haven't been very happy with the flower selections in Aruba. I have seen some alternatives to flower bouquets by using shells. I wonder if anyone knows if these kind of bouquets are available in Aruba? Thanks.

Seashell Bouquet

Most of the resorts (wedding planners) will go out of their way to get exactly what you want for your wedding essentials. But, you can always opt to purchase something ahead of time and bring it with you or ship it to the wedding coordinator.

(I brought my sand ceremony vases, cake topper and toasting classes with me for our wedding.)

There are some really beautiful shell bouquets on Etsy.

(A search on "shell wedding bouquet" came up with quite a few styles)

Have a wonderful time in Aruba!

Quote Originally Posted by poodles2 View Post
    I am getting married at the end of July and haven't been very happy with the flower selections in Aruba. I have seen some alternatives to flower bouquets by using shells. I wonder if anyone knows if these kind of bouquets are available in Aruba? Thanks.

I'm getting married in July also. I still haven't decided on my flowers. It's true that they can get just about anything you wish shipped in. I was thinking about doing a simple tropical mix.

The Etsy ones are what gave me the idea, but they can't be made in time for the wedding. So I was wondering if there was anyone local in Aruba that might make similar shell bouquets?