Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking ADVICE - Aruba Wedding in RIU or Ren. Private Island

Thanks everyone for your replies! I'm pretty sure that I will be going with the Ren priv island now! =) I'm just waiting to hear back from Juney on the pricing packages and estimates for everything. Thanks for all your comments and suggestions.. KEEP ' em COMING!!!!

We just got back from our wedding in Aruba

Our reverend was Andy Osbourne he performed a beautiful ceremony.

and our wedding planner originally was Bonny Stanley - she now is running her own business Weddings by Bonny she hired some amazing vendors for our wedding just a few weeks ago (I think Bonny is a member on this site) don't know if I am allowed to post her contact info.

however if you are looking to go the all inclusive Route (which is what we did) We went through the Occidental Grand Aruba hotel, which did a wonderful job and made things very easy. Kimberly Dammerman is now the wedding planner there and she ran our wedding day perfectly. No stress - the food was GREAT, Kimberly made sure all the details for our guests were worked out, and made sure the whole day ran smoothly.

So if you are going the Private route I would say go with Bonny , If you are looking for All inclusive go with the Occidental either way you can't go wrong.
    Last edited by Crockford; 02-23-2009 at 01:34 PM.

How did the prices for the Renaissance Island compare to other proposals you got? I'm trying to plan a Nov. '09 wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by alorberb View Post
    How did the prices for the Renaissance Island compare to other proposals you got? I'm trying to plan a Nov. '09 wedding.
    Honestly to tell you, I didn't even quote anyone else. From all the reviews on Renaissance and the privacy that I would receive, I chose with Renaissance.

Quote Originally Posted by alorberb View Post

We found the Occidental was better priced than anyone else we received quotes from.

Hi Jennifer,

If you are looking for a DJ. DJ Rodrigo Peraza is your guy. He is a great DJ. He has a great selection of music and what he does not have that you would like he can get. His contact information is Rodrigo.Peraza.jr@gmail.com. Don't wait too long though he gets booked pretty fast. Hope this helps. And by the way congratulations with your upcoming wedding.

Ade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12