Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So which AI is for us? Honeymoon Jan. 2012

i saw that too with the stairs, dont know where that goes. most be even more awesome at the very top!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    If you want the jacuzzi on your balcony you need to book the Junior Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview

Room Descriptions - Hotel Riu Palace Aruba

http://www.resortvacationstogo.com/images/trans.gif
    "Room amenities include iron/ironing board, satellite television, air conditioning with individual climate control, ceiling fan, mini-bar and liquor dispenser, in-room safe, direct dial telephone, radio alarm clock, and French balcony or terrace.
    Children Policy: Children under 2 years old stay free when sharing same room with 2 full paying adults, using existing bedding. (Additional charges apply for rollaway beds and cribs).

Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.

Junior Suite Partial Oceanview - 2 double beds or 1 king size bed. Bathrooms equipped with hydro-massage tub, hairdryer and amenities kit. All Junior Suites have split-level sitting area and sofa, some available with a sofa bed.

Junior Suite Oceanview - 2 double beds or 1 king size bed. Bathrooms equipped with hydro-massage tub, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony with ocean view. All Junior Suites have split-level sitting area and sofa, some available with a sofa bed.

Suite Oceanview - Same as Junior Suite Oceanview with 1 king size bed, larger split-level sitting area including sofa, walk-in closet, larger balcony. Bathroom with separate shower.

Junior Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview - 1 king size bed. Bathroom equipped with hydro-massage tub, hairdryer and amenities kit. Balcony or terrace with private Jacuzzi and ocean view. All Junior Suites Jacuzzi have split-level sitting area and sofa.
    Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed."

fyi riuaruba site looks like a travel agency, riu's OFFICIAL site is here
    Their official site terms the room category Jacuzzi Suite, w/ocean view
    good call. I will probably just call to be safe . I figured the Jacuzzi on balcony would be more exspensive than having it in the actual room?

Quote Originally Posted by JLEW1818 View Post
    good call. I will probably just call to be safe . I figured the Jacuzzi on balcony would be more exspensive than having it in the actual room?
    YES, this is the most expensive room because there is a Jacuzzi on the balcony AND a hydro-massage tub in the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    YES, this is the most expensive room because there is a Jacuzzi on the balcony AND a hydro-massage tub in the bathroom.
    so are you saying it's actually called a Junior Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview or a Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview?

Quote Originally Posted by JLEW1818 View Post
    so are you saying it's actually called a Junior Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview or a Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview?

IF you book directly through RIU, it will be called
    Jacuzzi Suite, w/ocean view

Resortvacationstogo calls it Junior Suite Jacuzzi Oceanview

No matter who you book through it more than likely will be the most expensive room.

Quote Originally Posted by tspudic View Post
    i saw that too with the stairs, dont know where that goes. most be even more awesome at the very top!!

who did you book through?

the first time we went we booked through www.funjet.com then last lear we booked through www.riu.com which somehow we found a deal, for 2 people 6 days 5 nights with air from kansas city, was $2100 total, gonna be a long time before prices get back to that price. try http://www.allinclusiveoutlet.com/, they actually have some decent prices,

Quote Originally Posted by tspudic View Post
    the first time we went we booked through www.funjet.com then last lear we booked through www.riu.com which somehow we found a deal, for 2 people 6 days 5 nights with air from kansas city, was $2100 total, gonna be a long time before prices get back to that price. try http://www.allinclusiveoutlet.com/, they actually have some decent prices,
    yep i notice that the AIO is much cheaper than booking through the actual site? What is the catch to that?

wish i knew,im pretty sure there is no catch, i hope they get a bit cheaper, then maybe we will try a make a week trip later this year for our anniv.(sept.6th)
    Last edited by tspudic; 04-13-2011 at 01:04 AM.

which websites have you been looking on
    Last edited by tspudic; 04-13-2011 at 01:13 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast