Aruba Beach

Thread: Tranporting guests

Tranporting guests

Hi..the plan have started. We are having a small wedding (immediate family) of 14 - 16 people. We will be arriving on Friday, however, I have booked the 12 people on direct flight all together. Does anyone have suggestions on how I should arrange transportation for a group this size from the airport to The Amsterdamn Hotel. Tim and I have been there twice but when we booked the last two trips, transportation was included.

We are planning to have our dinner following our sunset ceremony at Marandi. Are there any other bride or groom out their that have done this. We are working with Edwina based on the positive reviews I have read about her services.

Any info anybody has will be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Check the choices at
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/airport%20transfer.html

We are a family of 13 in December and have opted for 3 taxis.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by cukiecutr View Post
    Hi..the plan have started. We are having a small wedding (immediate family) of 14 - 16 people. We will be arriving on Friday, however, I have booked the 12 people on direct flight all together. Does anyone have suggestions on how I should arrange transportation for a group this size from the airport to The Amsterdamn Hotel. Tim and I have been there twice but when we booked the last two trips, transportation was included.

We are planning to have our dinner following our sunset ceremony at Marandi. Are there any other bride or groom out their that have done this. We are working with Edwina based on the positive reviews I have read about her services.

Any info anybody has will be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Bully, our favorite driver, has a fleet of relatives/vans that have taken our group back and forth to the airport. He has a large, really large van that can hold 5 people plus their luggage...he also has relatives that also work with him. Perhaps you can make arrangements with him for transportation and tours of the island....He's a great guy !

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Bully, our favorite driver, has a fleet of relatives/vans that have taken our group back and forth to the airport. He has a large, really large van that can hold 5 people plus their luggage...he also has relatives that also work with him. Perhaps you can make arrangements with him for transportation and tours of the island....He's a great guy !
    http://www.arubabound.com/transp/bully_card.jpg

His e-mail replies come back as from "Amador Lacie".
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

thank you for your suggestions....do you have a number for Bully?

silly me

I just saw Bully's info at the bottom...