Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bgmouse

Thread: Trash the Dress photographer

Trash the Dress photographer

Hi All,

We are going to Aruba in the fall for our honeymoon and I am looking to "trash" my wedding dress. Can anyone recommend a good photographer? I really want to get some awesome/creative pictures of us in the water!

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    Bella Aruba, Angela

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    While the event sounds lovely the Textiles major in me tells me to warn you the salt water will forever ruin your gown. Professionally cleaned later is still not going to save your fibers.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

I second that!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    my Stepdaughter just did trash the dress in October with bella aruba (angela). we just saw the photos, well worth ruining the dress. My SD figures she'll never wear the dress again and chances are if she has a daughter who gets married 25 years from now, she'll probably want to wear her own dress just like my SD did. Yes, the dress will be ruined but the photos are amazing......Those are the ones she is using to send out for thank you cards. they are so much better than the regular wedding photos. In my opinion, they encompass the whole point of getting married in Aruba. Of course sitting here in the cold looking at those photos on the beach and in the water, well-it just makes me wish I was there....