Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trash the Dress Shoot and Photos!

Aruba since 1979
    these photos on the latest trash the dress link are from one of our community forum members ANGELA MUNZENHOFER. She does magnificent work.
    I love your photos HamptonPrincess and thanks for sharing
    Andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by hamptonprincess View Post
    My husband and I did this for our 1st Anniversary, we renewed our vows on Arashi Beach, followed by Trash The Dress Photos at multiple locations along Aruba's North side and dinner. I wore a more "beach appropriate" gown (my wedding dress was to formal), my husband wore tan silk pants and an ivory silk shirt- it was AMAZING!

This WAS the link to the thread containing all the information, however, as of a few minutes ago, it seems to be non-existent... SO I have posted a direct link to some of the photos below:
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/f13/bella-aruba-photography-magnificent-photos-33044/

Bella Aruba Photography:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Bellarubaphoto/DawnMarieJohn

Good Luck and Enjoy this happy and exciting time in your life!!!!!!

Wow! These pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! I love the location of your Trash the Dress session!!! Looking at your pictures is getting me that much more excited for our day!!! 6 months and counting =)

Quote Originally Posted by curious112 View Post
    Wow! These pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! I love the location of your Trash the Dress session!!! Looking at your pictures is getting me that much more excited for our day!!! 6 months and counting =)

Thank you! Our photos were taken at various locations and Angela is such a gifted photographer. We renewed our vows at Arashi Beach before it was redone and Edwina (E2 Events) coordinated the ceremony.

Congrats and best of luck to you!! I am sure you are going to have a magnificent wedding! Where are you getting married? Enjoy every minute, it goes by SO fast...

Good luck and happy planning!
    Last edited by hamptonprincess; 01-28-2010 at 11:21 PM.
    Have a sunny day!

All the best,

John & Dawn

Gorgeous!

Great pictures and how romantic... thanks for sharing
    Lisa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123