We have just returned from an amazing 2 week holiday in Aruba staying at the DIVI All Inclusive where we got married on the 29th September.
Both the Civil ceremony at the Town Hall and the Beach Blessing at the DIVI were photographed by Victor Winklaar who we had booked months in advance after I fell in love with his work via his website.

From the very first email to our much mourned departure back to the UK Victor was everything I could wish for in a wedding photographer - professional, friendly and above all an amazingly talented chap with a camera. Throughout the day we both totally forgot he was there as he was so discreet.!!

Victor, unlike other vendors, has a genuine passion for photography (it's been his hobby since he was a boy) and the photos of our day stunned us into silence and moved us to tears when he came to the Divi and personally delivered an album of prints and our photo disc on our last evening.

If you are thinking of getting married in Aruba don't go straight to the wedding company vendors (the ones I saw looked bored and rather wooden!) - scout around for some proper Aruban home grown talent like Victor - you won't regret it