Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victor Winklar,Diane Keijzer, Aruba Photographers!

Victor Winklar,Diane Keijzer, Aruba Photographers!

We are trying to decide on a photographer for our wedding in Aruba! We have a few choices and i wondered if anyone has had any experiences with any of them?

Bella Aruba, Paul Van Driel Diane Keijzer and Victor Winklaar are our choices. We have looked at websites and Victor Winklaar stands out but if anyone has any help it would be greatly appreciated, Ie how easy the photographers are to work with etc.

Many thanks for any help!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by prezzacc View Post
    We are trying to decide on a photographer for our wedding in Aruba! We have a few choices and i wondered if anyone has had any experiences with any of them?

Bella Aruba, Paul Van Driel Diane Keijzer and Victor Winklaar are our choices. We have looked at websites and Victor Winklaar stands out but if anyone has any help it would be greatly appreciated, Ie how easy the photographers are to work with etc.

Many thanks for any help!!
    Bella Aruba, aka Angela Muzenhoff ( sp??) is a member of this forum. She does beautiful work. If you PM her she can direct you to some of her work. Don't know the other 3, sorry.

Thanks

Thanks to you all for your help, All of the above are great photographers.
    I think we like the look of Victor Winklaar and Bryan Morris.
    We really want the originals on CD to bring home so Victor might just be the one. Both look like very professional photographers and hopefully would be willing to work with us requesting certain shots etc!?! Such a hard choice!

Hi there. We used Victor for our engagement photos and he did an amazing job! His photos were gorgeous, and his responsiveness and follow up were second to none (brought us the CD the next day, emailed me retouched photos, etc.). He is also doing our wedding photographs on June 27th, so needless to say, we were very very pleased with his work and professionalism.

Thanks!

Hi Bride2be!
    Thank you for your help and responses on Victor, im impressed, to have him email you retouched photos is quite impressive also! I cant get over his website, it almost looks too good to be true!! Good luck with the wedding i hope it all goes well for you!

Victor!

Victor was our photographer for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. I can't tell you how amazing he was with us. He was a pleasure to be with during stressful times and he captured every moment we wanted him to. He took his time with getting photographs to us (I think other arubian photographers just throw a cd of everything in 2 days and you're on your way). It was well worth the wait, I loved everything! I wanted artistic moments captured along with fun candids and traditional family poses and we got them all. He also did a short video using his photos of our wedding and it was the most touching thing ever. His website dipicts his work so honestly. I would recommend him to everyone I know!
    Thanks!

Diane Keijzer was our photographer and we were both amazed by how efficient, how caring she was during our ceremony and even more amazed once we saw the pictures - they are breathtaking! She has an excellent eye, great skill and really loves what she does. I highly recommend her!
    Good luck with your planning!

Diane Keijzer

I used Diane for my wedding photos 5 years ago! I was so pleased with her services and the beautiful photos she took that I had her take some family photos when I returned with my children last week. Once again, an excellent experience. She is a true professional. She captures the true essence of the moment. We couldn't be more pleased with her work. I have received a ton of compliments from friends and family as I have posted the photos on our internet site. Diane gave us two cds with hundreds of pictures on them and had them ready for us before we left Aruba! I will be sure to contact her again when we return to Aruba in the future!

Photgrapher

We used Victor Winklaar to photograph our re-newal of vows in April. Very impressed with his work and obvious dedication. Would highly recommend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast