Aruba Beach

Thread: Videography Recommendations

Videography Recommendations

Anyone have any recommendations for a videographer? Hopefully someone with a website and some online samples posted so I can review some of the work before contacting them. We're looking to have a couple hours of the reception covered. I'm not worried about the ceremony or sunset, but want to capture the first dance, toasts and beginning of the party. Thanks!

Videography

Hi Christene,
    My advice to you is to get in contact with your wedding planner about videography.
    I am not sure any of them have a website. I hope you are still in time for one. You shoud contact planner to assure your video coverage. Ask your photographer who she recommends.... If were you I would book soon because their are only 3 of them on island and it would be sad for your special day not to be covered.
    I am amazed with all your ahead planning that you waited so long.
    Well good luck...
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Thanks Angela. We actually crossed videography off the list early on. Now that we have a better feel where the budget is going to end up were thinking it might be nice to have. Definitely not something we have our hearts set on but I figured it was worth asking. I did start with my planner but think I have been waiting over a week now so I figured I'd give the forum a try before bugging her again. Worst case well buy one of those new HD camcorders and have my dad give it a try - he'd have fun with it. I'm sure the must important moments will be captured by a few guests anyway (and probably uploaded to facebook before the reception is even done!). Anyway, thanks again!

You will always (as long as you don't get Alzheimers) have your memories of your once-in-a-life time day. Although I'm sure you can tell a good story, I'm sure your children, and their children and so on would enjoy seeing their parent's wedding day.

To have your father shoot the wedding with a handicam straight into the sun, I can guarantee nothing more than a silhouette.