Aruba Beach

Thread: Videos of Marriott / Stellaris Wedding Ceremonies?

Videos of Marriott / Stellaris Wedding Ceremonies?

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a video of a ceremony at the Marriott / Stellaris resort? I'd really like to see how the Marriott does it, what the ceremonies look like, crowds etc. I can't seem to find any online. There are a few promotional videos on YouTube, but I can't find one by actual people who tied the knot.

Thanks!

Hm, no answers.... Someone has to have a video of a Marriott wedding in Aruba, right? It doesn't have to be nice. =) I just want to see the lay of the land and hotel / guests, etc. =)

Sorry - we just did video of the reception and that is on a physical DVD. And keep in mind - Marriott will not dictate your ceremony. It will be what you want. You can choose your own officiant, music, arch, etc. I think most ceremonies tend to be simple, but it could be as involved as you want it to be. (Just keep in mind it will likely be hot and your guests will probably wear semi-formal clothing.) For our officiant we hired Reverend Gibson direct. I exchanged several emails with him and he came to the hotel to meet with us the day before the wedding.

I walked down a groomed aisle to a steel pan player. He performed his blessing and we exchanged vows and rings under a simple bamboo and white fabric arch. Then we finished by signing the 'certificate' and did the 'sand blessing' - kind of Aruba's version of a unity candle.