Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JLeonardi

Thread: Vow Renewal

Vow Renewal

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary in May. Our trip to Aruba was in July and we contacted a photographer to take some family pictures while we were there. Diane Kreijer responded very promptly to my email. She told me that if we were interested in vow renewal she was available as an ordained minister. We decided this would be a great idea. Through email, Diane asked questions about myself, my husband and family. She personalized the ceremony for us. She set up a beautiful isle on the beach lined with Conch shells, we had champagne, cupcakes, a special shell ceremony, and beautiful photos! We were so overwhelmed with how beautiful it was. We were so happy that our children were there to witness this beautiful ceremony! Diane is a member of the Aruba photographers association, I just googled her name. She is very kind and will go out of her way to help you out with suggestions for places to go and things to do! We highly recommend Diane Kreijer for a ceremony on the beach, either wedding or vow renewal.

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the community forum.
    Diane is very well known and very well respected.
    Thanks for sharing.

Congrats on 25 years and your renewal of vows!

Welcome to the forum!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ