Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: way to go cindy-o and rob-o!

way to go cindy-o and rob-o!

Hi all!
    Just to share with you that Cindy and Rob had a beyond marvelous vow renewal. Plus the anticipation was so contagious that their friends, the Santangelos joined them and they did a dual renewal with kids and friends and the sunset... It was too fabulous.
    When we were called by our dear friend Linda to cover their renewal, I did not know it was "our" Cindy and Rob, until after our reporter came back and now their story and photos are this afternoon in THE NEWS!!!
    Congrats... See Cindy... dreams do come true on Aruba - you made it happen! I am convinced that Rob will never again doubt your special ideas!
    Love, Margaret

If THE NEWS were on line then we could all share in reading the article!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

You are darn right!

I am going to try and post the article here, I just have to figure out how it is done. HELP!
    I am so sorry to keep you hanging for so long. We just cannot get it together at work to do this properly yet, without the glitches and making everyone wait forever for updates... We have just too many ifs, buts, and whatsnots to pull it off right now without annoying and frustrating ourselves and our readers because of the lack of updates.
    I just spoke to Liz a few days ago and told her of idea I have to at least offer weekly updates on a website (maybe margaretwever.com???) My favorite computer guy just recently changed jobs and I am running behind him, but hope to work with him in the coming days on these plans. Such a slooooooow process!
    I would like for you, if you are interested in reviewing my attempts and giving me some criticism to PM me and I will advise you when to look at what site for a test.

Quote Originally Posted by margaret wever View Post
    I am going to try and post the article here, I just have to figure out how it is done. HELP!.
    Margaret, I just sent you a PM with a couple of different options. The most you would need is a scanner.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I just came from Margaret Weavers office and told her the domain www.thearubanews.com is availalble. She said she will register the name this afternoon. She will be scanning the newspaper and will be posting in PDF format. Hopefully, The News will be online very soon.

Yeh!!!

The power of the people!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thanks so mcuh Liz...The photographer did a great job. Rev Gibson is a peach !
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Thanks t all for your well wishes on our vacation and renewal event. The article was really nice and was truely appreciated by our entire group. It would be nice if others could read it.
    Thanks to all my aruba.com buddies !!!cindyo
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

I someone can scan it, email it to me and I will post it for you. Or if worse comes to worse, you can snail mail me a copy when you get home. I can scan it and post. Better late than never.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast