Aruba Beach

Thread: Wedding at the Divi All-Inclusive & Reception at the Sunset Bistro

Wedding at the Divi All-Inclusive & Reception at the Sunset Bistro

Hi,

I'm getting married in August of 2010 at the Divi All Inclusive resort and having our wedding reception at the Sunset Bistro that the Divi Phoenix. I was wondering if anyone did something similar and if they had any advice.

-Lauren

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Yep....we did a renewal there...only had drinks. Ceremony was right b4 sunset to get that in the pics...Advise...check sunset time, get a waiter to serve drinks on the beach so guests don't have to hang around at the bar, don't wear heels, wear flats or bare foot.

We've been twice, and to tell ya the truth, I am being honest here, the food wasn't that great, relatives also agree....NOW, that doesn't mean yours is gona be bad, just be for warned.

It is a beautiful place for a ceremony for sure ! Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenJoy View Post
    Hi,

I'm getting married in August of 2010 at the Divi All Inclusive resort and having our wedding reception at the Sunset Bistro that the Divi Phoenix. I was wondering if anyone did something similar and if they had any advice.

-Lauren

We are staying at the Divi till Aug 4th, will your wedding be in early august??

I'm ther through to the 14th.....

A_J Mitch, our wedding is in early August, but it's on August 10th. We are staying at the Divi from August 8th - 15th. So we will be getting there right after you leave.