Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wedding Dress Nightmare

Aruba since 1979
    :-( :-(

Bless your heart. You are right, it has been a full moon I am sure things will turn around soon. It won't be long until you will be in Aruba and then you will be married! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
    Enjoy!
    Pat

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Why can't people keep their mitts off other peoples stuff?!

Tim and I racked our brains and we believe we discovered what happened to all my gold. I stopped in at the Ford dealership near my house to get a lightbulb replaced and to get an inspection sticker. I ended up being there for two hours. It was the ONLY time I have left my car unattended without being locked. I am a bit crazy making sure my car is locked when I leave and often beep the darn thing three times because it is a company car and I have a lot of things in it......I am so ANGRY with myself for leaving the bag in there for so long. We went to speak to the service manager yesterday but they had already closed. We they decided that it may be better that I go to the police station and report it. I can get the receipt from my company as I filed an expense report and they will have it on file. We figure it is worth a shot since it seems to be that there are very few places that do not have security cameras.
    Next Aruba trip in

I hope they have it on video for you...and glad the dress situation has worked out. I am sure you will look beautiful....can't wait to see the pictures

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Well..........IMO I would stay far, far away from David's Bridal. I am sure many brides on this site may have had a wonderful experience there, but I did not. I ended up getting my Calvin Klein wedding dress (simple/satin) at Loehmann's for $45!!! My mother and sisters (myself included) all agreed that the dress I wore was so much nicer than the disaster dress i orginally ordered from David's. Whatever you decide, I would definitely make sure it is light in weight and comfortable! I would check out your local department stores and also on line.......J Crew, Ann Taylor, etc. Best of luck and congratulations on your engagement!
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123