Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Favor/Gift for Guests

Wedding Favor/Gift for Guests

Hi. We are trying to decide what to give our guests as a wedding favor/gift for our June wedding in Aruba. We will be distributing welcome bags with some trinkets, etc. when they arrive (which I will probably post a question on later, lol) but we wanted to give them something the evening of the reception as well. I was thinking maybe a photo frame or book, but then wanted to post this to see what others were doing or if any locals had any ideas...does Aruba have something it is "known" for? For example, when we went to Bermuda it was all about the pink sand so if I was getting married there I would have incorporated that into our favor somehow. Is there anything like that related to Aruba? We would like to give them something to remember both our wedding, but Aruba as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Aruba Aloe sun screen and lotions, soaps, shampoos are all great. You can buy them at Ling and Sons, or actually order on line in the states. Nice products, we use them all the time here.

Thanks so much. I would like to include the Aruba Aloe in the welcome bags that we give the guests when they check in since that is something they can use during their stay. Where can I order them online?

So, there is no other "Aruba-ish" gift you can think of to give out at the wedding? Thanks so much for the replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bride2Be View Post
    I would like to include the Aruba Aloe in the welcome bags that we give the guests when they check in since that is something they can use during their stay. Where can I order them online?
    Aruba Aloe sells directly on their website http://www.arubaaloe.com/ or they sell on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s.html?ie=UTF8&node=3760931&brand=Aruba%20Aloe

http://giftplus.stores.yahoo.net/arubaaloe.html

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Funny thing, we have a aruba aloe store( kiosk) in Mass. at the Chestnut Hill mall...cracked us up when we saw it..

How much are you looking to spend per person?

For the men maybe you can find money clips with something Aruba on it. For the women you can get a gold charm in the shape of the Island and have them engraved with your wedding date. Check out Kay's jewellers. They are really great

I was not able to find a web site for Kay's - do they have one? If not, do we have to wait until we are on the island?

Bride2Be - i wasn't able to PM you bc i don't have enough points. But my wedding is 6/28!! Congrats to you too!! We have a lot to discuss - i just booked from photographer and bringing her with me from the US. I'm also trying to figure out wedding favors or gifts for guests that is Aruba-ish. How's your planning coming along?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast