Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding favors

Wedding favors

Good afternoon all,
    For my wedding favors i was thinking about miniature bottles of Aruban rum with personalized labels. Any suggestions or where I may be able to get these

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Ever think about Aloe products. Lots of people use the Aruba Aloe as gifts..shampoo, sunscreen, aloe lotion, after sun care....
    DOn't know anything about getting lilttle bottles of rum

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.rumpalmera.com/

aruba has its OWN rum factory.
    check out their website at above link

We had small Palmera rum with personalized labels for our wedding. It was perfect for our guests! Personalization and delivery to our hotel was FREE of charge. PM me if you need more info.

More info

We are getting married in July an I love this idea. Can you offer me more info on contacts and pricing? Thank you!

The minature rum bottles sounds like an ACE idea...id be on for getting some of those for my guests also... keep me updated!

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.rumpalmera.com/

aruba has its OWN rum factory.
    check out their website at above link

i have heard that a number of people have done the palmera rum gifts.

my husband just said " a couple of bottles of Palmera rum w/the wedding personalization, 2 cans of balashi, a can of coca cola (bottled in aruba) and a sample pack of Tylenol".

Banned
    You should contact Winti at Palmera Quality Products and I am sure he will help you out. they did for a friend's wedding last december.
    Tel : (297) 582-2122 / 582-4277

Thumbs up

Hey dolphinbio,

I checked out the palmera rum website and emailed them. They got back to be really quick! They are happy to provide minuture bottles of any kind - white rum/dark rum/ whisky etc - with personalised labels. They sent me some examples but they can tailor it to what you want.

The bottles are not expensive and can be delivered to your hotel before the wedding. They only need two weeks notice.

Im going to order some once we decided on a design. Apart from the wedding party, its a lovely gift for people back home that couldnt make it !

I also ordered these for our welcome bags that we are giving to our guests once they arrive. I am working with Ethan and he is great! They designed a really nice label for us based on our wedding colors. I am hoping our guests love it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast