Aruba Beach

Thread: Wedding Invitations

Wedding Invitations

I have just picked out my wedding invitations for our July wedding and I'm so excited. For anyone who has already done this can you tell me what else I should include in the invite? I will have all of the traditional items, (invite, response card, reception card). Should I include any extra information. My fiance and I have a wedding website and all of the wedding, travel, accomodations, itinarary, aruba info are on the website. I wasn't sure if this was good enough or if I should put info into the invites.
    Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    add this site as well!!! http://www.aruba.com/forum/newreply....reply&p=128767

Quote Originally Posted by fignewton1414 View Post
    I have just picked out my wedding invitations for our July wedding and I'm so excited. For anyone who has already done this can you tell me what else I should include in the invite? I will have all of the traditional items, (invite, response card, reception card). Should I include any extra information. My fiance and I have a wedding website and all of the wedding, travel, accomodations, itinarary, aruba info are on the website. I wasn't sure if this was good enough or if I should put info into the invites.
    Thanks

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Maybe a seperate page of things that they should remember to bring....sunscreen, etc. Where are you staying? Maybe suggested restaurants nearby, tours,..cindyo
    Last edited by cindyo; 01-08-2009 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fignewton1414 View Post
    Thanks
    For our wedding last July we also included a small card the size of the response card with the invitation directing them to our website. Once we got all of our responses back and we knew who was coming we then did a second mailing that included all of the detailed information about the wedding, hotel, island...etc and we also included brouchres that I was able to get from the Aruba Tourism Authority. The mailings were a great hit and very helpful for all of the people that were never to Aruba.