Aruba Beach

Thread: Wedding near sunset

Wedding near sunset

My niece is considering having her wedding on the beach near the time of sunset. Just a small ceremony, but we were wondering if people get too warm? Have read about mosquitoes at sunset on Ren island but seems like no issues after that?

Aruba since 1979
    good question CD

maybe one of our many wedding vendors can comment?
    or someone that has been a guest for a sunset beach wedding will comment?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckiesDad View Post
    My niece is considering having her wedding on the beach near the time of sunset. Just a small ceremony, but we were wondering if people get too warm? Have read about mosquitoes at sunset on Ren island but seems like no issues after that?

Hello ChuckiesDad,
    Sunset weddings are perfect no matter what time of year. Coordinators/ Planners have the weddings approximately 1 hour before sunset. The guests are seated about 15 minutes before bride arrives.The wind in Aruba is heaven sent with a cool breeze and palm trees swaying...
    Yes there are mosquitoes at sunset for about 20-30 minutes on flamingo beach side more than the other side because of the mangroves and closed in area surrounded my trees but as soon as the time passes they are gone and the reception is perfect!!!
    Tell your niece to enjoy planning her wedding in paradise!
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

EvitaRodulfo
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckiesDad View Post
    Hello ChuckiesDad,

Welcome to the forum! Aruba is a Tropical Island, and it does get warm at sunset, but most of the time there is a breeze and you won't notice the heat. Concerning Renaissance Island, yes the mosquitoes do come out at Sunset but they always have cans of mosquito spray available, and your planner will provide them so you won't really have any problems whatsoever. And you are correct, there is no issues after that, once you move to Iguana Beach.

Evita.