Aruba Beach

Thread: Wedding October 2011

Wedding October 2011

Hello Everyone. This is finally my first post on here. I keep checking out everyone else's posts, so I decided to join too. My fiance and I got engaged in Aruba this past September at the Westin.... so yes! We are getting married in Aruba too. I would like some feedback on places to hold my ceremony. I am not having anything too big.. maybe 20-30 people. I am holding a reception when we get back home(Baltimore MD). I want my ceremony right on the beach. I am not having much luck seeing to many pictures from Aruba weddings. If anyone would like to share their pictures with me, that would be great! The few places that I have been looking into are the Radisson, Mariott, and the Bicuti. If anyone has any favorites and dislikes, please reply. I will not get back out to Aruba till next October, and I would like to have specific areas to look for. Thank you everyone for reading, and enjoy the New Year!!!

Hello - you must check out the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort for your wedding/honeymoon! I just had mine there this past November and it was perfect!

Check it out!

Good luck and happy new year

thank you!! Did you have a blessing on the beach? Do you have any pictures to share?

Hello! I'm also getting married in Aruba, but @ the Westin! A couple we know got married at Bucuti and here's a link to their photos! Just thought it might help!

http://www.scotthayneblog.com/2009/0...bucuti-resort/

I got married at the Renaissance Island in November and it was GREAT! Everyone had a great time, the set-ups for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous and the guests loved taking the boat to the private island. Send me a private message and I'll forward a link with my pictures.

Welcome to the board! We got engaged in Aruba also & we're getting married at the Radisson this July. Lisa Dammerman is the wedding coordinator there & is wonderful! Anywhere you choose, you won't be disappointed! Congrats & happy planning!