Aruba Beach

Thread: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I just got married last week in Aruba.

Choosing a photographer was one of the things I was most nervous about. However, I was lucky enough to find Elnathan Hijmering. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer!!!
    I found Elnathan, just by searching online and am so happy I didn't just randomly select anyone else!!

Elnathan was extrememly professional from the beginning. He responded to my e-mails sometimes within seconds and was always professional and fun to e-mail back and forth with! As soon as we arrived in Aruba, Elnathan was one of the first people to contact me to check on things, he drove over to our hotel a few days before the wedding to meet us and go thru the details!! I cant tell you how much more comfortable this made me!!!

As for his skill, he is an amazing photographer! He is creative, and awesome at his job!! All of the shots he took were amazing!! I honestly couldnt have asked fore a better wedding photographer! He even drove us to a historical gold ruin to do the Trash the Dress session on the next morning.

Feel free to e-mail me at anytime and I'll send you some pics!

Trust me, if you are hiring a photographer in Aruba, you should hire Elnathan!

Thanks,
    Jesse

Congratulations on your recent marriage.....we are on countdown.
    Next Aruba trip in

We are getting married in 3 weeks and have also booked Elnathan as our photographer. We contacted a few photographers but he was the only one that replied in no time and ever since we met with him my husband and I decided to book him. He explained the entire process of wedding photography to us which made me feel very comfortable knowing that we are in good hands. He also suggested a few off property locations for our Trash the Dress session and it all sounds perfect. We are realy looking forward to the actual day of our wedding.

Tara

congrats on getting married! do you have any pictures from the wedding?

Hi, you have lovely pics as well.
    As soon as I figure a way to upload the pics on this site I will share a few.
    Elnathan informed me that he selected a few of our wedding pics to be published on his website. Just google Elnathan Hijmering and you will find his site. (I hope I'm not breaking the rules for posting)

greetings

Aruba since 1979
    no, no rules being broken at all jesse!

you can go to the menu on the left can click GALLERY

then you can upload your photos into your aruba.com gallery!

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hi, you have lovely pics as well.
    As soon as I figure a way to upload the pics on this site I will share a few.
    Elnathan informed me that he selected a few of our wedding pics to be published on his website. Just google Elnathan Hijmering and you will find his site. (I hope I'm not breaking the rules for posting)

greetings

Hi

I received a bunch of emails regarding Elnathan's website being under construction.
    I contacted Elnathan and he told me it would be up and running by the end of this week.

i can not wait to see my pics on his website.

Best regards