Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wedding Photographers/Videographers/Planners

Wedding Photographers/Videographers/Planners

Hi!

first want to thank anyone in advance for responding to my post! I will probably be posting a lot

We will be getting married in May and we are staying at an AI, this will be just us private, and intimate so not a lot of fuss. The hotel has provided me with a list of wedding packages or to do things Ala Carte but I got the great idea that we don't necessarily have to go through the hotel to have our ceremony so I started to research.

i have come across a company that has a gentleman as the photo/video and his wife who handles the planning of the wedding. I will say the prices/inclusions are intriguing however there are very mixed reviews and it kinda scares me.

Please provide me with your feedback and/or recommendations for photo/video/planning. If I don't plan on going through the hotel for the ceremony what are the best wedding spots?

Thanks again!
    Tiffany

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum tiffany!

click this link for some wedding planners page 18 of the pdf you can contact the wedding planners to see what they suggest.
    http://www.aruba.com/aruba-vacations...ngs-honeymoons

also we have a number of wedding photographers that are members here.
    hopefully you will get a reply
    here are some of the members that are photographers
    angela munzenhofer
    roy croes
    photos by julia

some good wedding ceremony locations include............eagle beach, arashi beach, surfside beach, areas of palm beach where there might not too many gawkers......or if you are a bit adventurous.......over on the other side of the island where the waves are huge and the scenery breathtaking.

Thanks so much Andrea!

Would you happen to know how I can get a hold of the above mentioned photographers? Sorry Im new

Thanks!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Tiffany, my stepdaughter & my good friend just got married in October. Both are members here. If you want to PM me, I can give you the rundown. I don't know if you can yet because you only have one post but perhaps Andrea can give you my email address or vice versa. I have done tons and tons of research and I can give you the lowdown on this subject.

Congrats on your engagement and decision to get married in Aruba! I'm sure you will have some amazing help here getting the information you need! You have tons of stories to read through on this board!

Welcome to the forum
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hi gaby!

Thanks for your post and I would LOVE all info possible!!!!!

If you are able to PM me that would be great!

Aruba since 1979
    i just pm you gaby's email!

Thanks so much everyone!!!!!

Hello Tiffany,
    Welcome to the forum...

Congratulations on your wedding next year May. You are absolutely correct about not having to go through the hotel to have your ceremony and gorgeous photos to capture the moment. There are many outside coordinators that can help you achieve a gorgeous beach wedding without all the extra's involved.
    Many of these individual vendors who go the extra mile to deliver you your dream wedding or event without the high costs. You will need to be wary as to who to hire and I recommend that if there is a vendor with mixed reviews then stand clear or ask on this forum as there are wonderful people who can point you or guide you to positive answers to your dream wedding.
    For the ceremony best wedding spots, there are many such as Eagle beach, the north side of island by the lighthouse by cliffs with seagulls and splashing waves as well as Arashi beach and so much more. It depends on what you are looking for. If interested in more information please PM ME or email me.

Have a great holiday season...

Sincerely,
    Angela Munzenhofer
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Aruba since 1979
    exactly as anglea says...........mixed reviews speak volumes!!

and

if you have trouble PMming, send it thru me or use the email that angela provided.

make sure that you look at the page that i i linked.......there is a substancial listing of planners there!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast