Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wedding Photographers/Videographers/Planners

Thanks again everyone!!!! You all have been great!

Angela, I sent you an email!!!!

Thanks ladies! I have sent Angela an email!

letzaruba, arlette and geoffrey in mu opinion the best on the island.....

Andrea,

I think I am having issues with sending PM's. I have tried to reach out to Photos by Julia. Also I am unsure if Angela recieved my message.

Thanks!

I am very happy to say we are officially booked!!!!!!! Thank you Andrea/Gaby for connecting me with Angela......LOVE HER!!!!!! Our intimate, private wedding is going to be amazing!!!!!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    you will love working with Angela. Besides the best professional, she is funny, too. We haven't gotten our photos yet (the wedding was just last month) but she did send me a couple to tease us, lol. I take the worse pictures (am not photogenic at all, lol) and she even made me look good, lol. there was one photo of the bride with her bouquet that I absolutely love and will enlarge for me. can't wait to see the rest of them. but if those two photos are any indication, we're gonna love them. glad you got to book Angela. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Awesome!! Can't wait to hear all about it and hope you will share some pictures with us
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Yes she is very funny!!!!!
    And OF COURSE I will post pics
    Thank you all soooo much for everything!!!!

I do not know if you still need advise but we just had our wedding in October at the Radisson and everything was great except for our photographer!

here is my recommendations if you want some advice - i have been to aruba 11 times, work as a travel agent in Boston and had 107 people at my wedding in aruba -

We went with a local photographer and it did not work out for us. I would not recommend Paul Van Driel. we visited the island to meet with several photographers and we liked his personality best but he SOLD us. His work is not good and the day is all about him - several times I asked him to take a shot and he said no. he is now holding hostage some of our photos. that sounds aggressive, but literally he has images that he showed us he took and he will not give them to us. i am so sad. so i would not recommend him. however, we met several other photographers that weekend that we did like and upon hearing our story were very supportive trying to help. You might want to look at Angela as well she is very supportive and extremely professionals. I will also recommend Victor Winklaar, and Crooze. while i have not seen her work Indira at Fairy Tale weddings also was supportive.

robert arenz made a personal call to me as well - so i thought that was nice - you can maybe check his work as well - i dont know much about his work! hope this is helpful! the rest of our experience was great - we worked with Roy Croes as our videographer and he has been professional and helpful! we worked with lisa dammerman as our wedding coordinator but she works at the Radisson - she was amazing to work with however!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12