Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dianemarchese
  • 2 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Wedding planner

Wedding planner

My daughter had her wedding 12/31/16 at Ricardo's Aruba Beach club that was beyond great!!!! Ricardo and his staff were awesome!!! Just had one problem and that was the wedding planner Wedaruba....Deynaira WAS NOT professional or even around that day! She should up 15 mins before the ceremony with her crying child ! If it wasn't for my family and friends, the wedding would have not been a success! Please don't use her at all!!! If anyone needs a photographer or videographer please let me know because they were awesome!!!! Dj stunk too!!!! Just don't want any bride to go through the stress we did!! Thanks
    Last edited by Dianemarchese; 02-01-2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Spelling

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum Diane. I hope you can share some more positive feedback as well.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the forum

That is so unfortunate about your daughters wedding planner.

I hope that that you post your positive experiences here too.

LOVE Aruba!!! Have been coming here for over 30 years!!! Just wanted to
    Let all know about her so this doesn't happen again!!!

Congratulations to your daughter? Who did she use for photography?

Aruba since 1979
    who was the DJ?

http://wedaruba.com

Mrs Marchese,

I am taken aback at the nature of your comment here because despite the weather conditions all seemed to have been up to the usual high standards that I have always provided to each client since 2013.
    According to the beach wedding ceremony contract that we agreed upon please admit that all had been provided in a timely manner considering the unusual rainy weather condition on the island and also taking into consideration the wedding date of December 31st.
    Please understand that we live on a small island although Aruba is quite advanced for its size. The island ways are laid back compared to the United States. Most businesses either shut their doors from December 24th at noon and do not reopen until the 3rd of January or they do a minimal amount of business during the holiday week. Unfortunately, also beyond my control, the 2016 Christmas and New Year’s date happened to fall on a weekend, therefore further complicating the issue.
    This being said, please admit that apart from what we originally agreed upon in the contract I did my utmost best to comply with any and all further requests most of which were provided to you and your family free of charge in reciprocation to the kindness you displayed initially to me and my infant child.
    Mentioning my crying infant is uncalled for.
    It is such a shame that the DJ was so disappointing to your family because unexpectedly you requested his services to be extended for an additional hour in order to open New Year’s Eve.
    Obviously I could not have shown up merely 15 minutes before the ceremony and pulled off a beach ceremony display that you were bragging about in your comment/review.

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum WED Aruba. Thank you for providing some additional information.

Aruba since 1979
    please accept my welcome also.

really...unhappy with the dj but hired him for additional time ? .....interesting

so we are at an impasse...2 comments, and 2 differing opinions.