Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: wedding planners/photographers/vendors

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    per the rules:
    Do not post advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation on "Aruba.com Community Forum". If you can answer a specific question by mentioning your business or website, or posting a URL thatís fine, but just posting your URL or any URLís not acceptable. Again this is not the area to post a link, encourage visitors to your website, or advertise your products.
    Andrea... Isn't mentioning your name when answering a question "self promoting"??? Come on my friend... Who are we kidding here???? Not those of us who have been at this for a long time...

Aruba since 1979
    who are we kidding?
    i don't know what you mean.

i encourage you to participate in this forum.
    i encourage you to put your business link in your signature line.

Do not post advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation on "Aruba.com Community Forum". If you can answer a specific question by mentioning your business or website, or posting a URL thatís fine, but just posting your URL or any URLís not acceptable. Again this is not the area to post a link, encourage visitors to your website, or advertise your products.

the rules are made by the ATA.
    not me

QUOTE=LissyLampe;228403]Andrea... Isn't mentioning your name when answering a question "self promoting"??? Come on my friend... Who are we kidding here???? Not those of us who have been at this for a long time...[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    the rules are made by the ATA.
    not me
    It is all clarified in the rules
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules
    RulesGeneral Rules
    The Rules, Regulations, and Other Legal Information
    This bulletin board service ("Aruba.com Community Forum") is provided by Aruba.com to you ("you" or "user"), subject to the rules below. If you violate the rules you may permanently be banned from using the "Aruba.com Community Forum" and we will contact your Internet Service Provider regarding improper use of the Internet. Accessing the "Aruba.com Community Forum" will constitute acceptance of the rules below. If you do not agree to abide by these rules, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OR USE "Aruba.com Community Forum".

Bullet #12
    Do not post advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation on "Aruba.com Community Forum". If you can answer a specific question by mentioning your business or website, or posting a URL thatís fine, but just posting your URL or any URLís not acceptable. Again this is not the area to post a link, encourage visitors to your website, or advertise your products
    ."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123