Aruba Beach

Thread: Wedding plans for 2011

Wedding plans for 2011

Me and my partner are looking to get married in Aruba in May 2011. Does anyone have any good websites to help us plan this. Any advice would be helpful as we haven't started planning yet. We also want the nicest possible wedding for no more than 4-5k.

Many thanks

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    look under specialized vacations above on this site for starters..

Aruba since 1979
    you mention partner as opposed fiance'
    i do not mean to be presumptious and assume you being gay.....but that would help guide us all in the direction in which you need to be steered.

if you are a traditional bride and groom, we would have lots of places to advice you to look. (this category is loaded with stuff)

if you are a gay couple i have not much information that will make you happy. unfortunately aruba has yet to recognize gay unions or gay marriages. but, an "event", a committment ceremony could be the ticket!
    ( i use the word unfortunately as i am totally EQUAL rights for everyone..but this is not the venue for that)

so if you are a traditional bride groom, scan around this category.
    ask tons of questions.
    ask about local aruba photographers, planners, locations, menus, djs etc...

if this is a nontraditional wedding, then my suggestion is to proceed as if it were a tradiotnal wedding, check out the vendors, planners etc...

and fwiw re: Gay category and threads
    This is a plan waiting to be enacted upon.
    The request has been made.
    The person in Europe (webmaster) thinks it is a good idea.
    We are now waiting on the ATA office person to give it the thumbs up or down.

So, let's start with..........do you want a sunset beach wedding?

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Gemc View Post
    Me and my partner are looking to get married in Aruba in May 2011. Does anyone have any good websites to help us plan this. Any advice would be helpful as we haven't started planning yet. We also want the nicest possible wedding for no more than 4-5k.

Many thanks

Hi,

Congratulations with your upcoming wedding. I can recommend you a DJ for you party. His name is Rodrigo Peraza. He has a great selection of music and what he does not have he can try to get. You can contact him at rodrigo.peraza.jr@gmail.com

Ade