Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gaby
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: wedding at radisson

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

wedding at radisson

The wedding was a success. When I get home I will expand cause this tablet takes too long, lol. But Lisa (wedding planner), Angela (photographer), Tino (DJ), George (videographer) and Marietta (make up & hair) were perfection.

When i get home I will give details for any future brides. But there was a tropical storm in gulf & it sucked all the wind. Very hot but we had the pool which many guests utilized. So much fun.

I will just say for now, hiring those above made the wedding what it was. Such professionalism, attentive and truly dedicated to their jobs.

Aruba since 1979
    woo hoo! terrific.
    sorry about the lack of wind.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    The wedding was a success. When I get home I will expand cause this tablet takes too long, lol. But Lisa (wedding planner), Angela (photographer), Tino (DJ), George (videographer) and Marietta (make up & hair) were perfection.

When i get home I will give details for any future brides. But there was a tropical storm in gulf & it sucked all the wind. Very hot but we had the pool which many guests utilized. So much fun.

I will just say for now, hiring those above made the wedding what it was. Such professionalism, attentive and truly dedicated to their jobs.

Fabulous! Glad everyone will have such great memories.

We would all love to see photos of the wedding! Congratulations to the happy couple!

From your Lings thread...

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    does lings sell liquor or just beer? do I have to get liquor at the airport? Also, does anyone think I can bring a bottle of a special liquor to the Radisson for the wedding just for my table or will they freak out?

Were you able to sneak the bottle to the wedding?

What did you end up buying for a tablet and how did you make out with the WIFI at Gold Coast?

Did you have to buy a card at Setar?

If so did you buy it at the airport? Was the line very long?

Congrats to you all! Gaby, I know you put a lot into this wedding, so glad everything went well. We can all sympathize about the loss of wind. It was starting to go away when we left.

We were having breakfast yesterday at the Radisson and watched them setting up your wedding at the pool, it looked beautiful !! But it was a hot one with no wind !! Congrats !!

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Wonderful that the wedding turned out how you dreamed it would be. Congratulations to the happy couple!

I would love to see some pictures and read about your story.

Aruba since 1979
    gaby was your daughter's wedding friday or saturday?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    The wedding was Friday. Alexandra, another forum member had her wedding Saturday at the Radisson. It was beautiful, too. She had same vendors except she had jennivive for hair/make up. We ended up bringing a flask of patron. I bought the setar card at airport but turned out we had it at the townhouse. Oh well.

The tablet I have is a Google which was a thank you gift from the bride & groom. Just saw Angela from Bella photos. She picked them up for trash the dress. Angela is so much fun. I think she is psychic when it comes to photos. She always knew where to be for every impromptu shot.

As far as photos, hopefully someone will email me them, one of the guests. Otherwise i

Congrats!! Can't wait to hear more!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ