Aruba Beach

Thread: wedding at Tamarijn all inclusive

Thumbs up wedding at Tamarijn all inclusive

To all brides that are looking for information

I just got back from Aruba from my dream wedding on the 10th of November with Aruba Weddings For You. I must say that I do recommend the planners and vendors we have used for the wedding.

In the beginning I was a little afraid about planning a wedding abroad as you need to trust a person you don’t know, but with the help of the reviews and speedy email contact I made my decision to go with Aruba Weddings For You.

They were very quick in responding back with the emails and every question I had they had an answer for me which made everything at ease.

I stayed with a group of 20 friends and family at the Tamarijn hotel and it was a blast.
    When we met with the girls of Aruba weddings, I must say super friendly girls and wanted to thank each one of them Lorraine, Caroline and Jackie. I was so nervous and also with the weather, they knew how to comfort me.

I had the Elite package which included photography and videography and DJ. I must say all the vendors they had booked for us were amazing.
    We received our photos and video before we left the island. If you want more information about the vendors we have used you can contact me and I will be gladly to recommend them. I will post the photos shortly as I just got back and guess what, we did not had rain during our ceremony!!!!
    (paul van Driel was our photographer and we had used George for the video)

I must not forget Reverend Greg Lyder with his beautiful ceremony he made me cry

The flowers and the cake were beautiful. We have send photos of how we wanted our cake and flowers and we got them the same as the photos.

We had the dj for after the ceremony and stayed on the beach until 9 pm with champagne and some canapés.
    We had dinner afterwards at the red parrot with the whole group.

I am very happy with this experience and friendly people of Aruba and I will be back for my anniversary!

Good luck to the brides who have their wedding coming up as i know you will enjoy it as on Aruba they make dreams come true!
    Ruth & kurt

Congratulations! I am happy to hear everything went off without a hitch and you had terrific weather. Any hints or details on the flowers and hair styles?

We will all look forward to seeing your photos once you are settled back home.

I am using Aruba Weddings for you and Lorriane is helping me. I would love to see your pictures if you dont mind! im getting married in October at the Divi Phoenix, im super nervous about planning it from home. Any tips would be greatly apreciated!! thank you! and Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by daisymay4 View Post
    I am using Aruba Weddings for you and Lorriane is helping me. I would love to see your pictures if you dont mind! im getting married in October at the Divi Phoenix, im super nervous about planning it from home. Any tips would be greatly apreciated!! thank you! and Congratulations!!
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/arub...for%20you.html

Emily also has photos of her wedding, but it was at the Divi and not the Phoenix but planned by Lorraine.