Aruba Beach

Thread: Weddings not at Resorts???

Weddings not at Resorts???

Let me start by saying this forum is my SAVIOR! My fiance and I have decided to have our wedding in Aruba in Spring/Summer 2011! We LOVE it there and are ecstatic but I just didn't know where to even begin. Reading this forum has helped so much and has given me direction.

I was wondering if anyone has any insight into planning a wedding at restaurant rather than a resort. We are looking at such places as Papiamento and Passions (2 places we fell in love with when we were down there)

Does anyone have any experience with this? restaurants/venues you would recommend? do i need wedding planner to help facilitate since I am based in NYC?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Though you say weddings not at resorts , Passions is part of the Amsterdam Manor though a restaurant which happens to be on their beach.

Here is a review of a wedding done there http://www.aruba.com/forum/f13/perfect-wedding-thank-you-aruba-42801/

One of of our forum members cukiecutris at the Amsterdam Manor as we "speak" getting ready for her wedding. I am sure she can clue you in on details http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/hi-46128/

Happy planning!

thank you!!!!

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.
    My sons wedding was put on by the Amsterdam 2 weeks ago. Passions does the entire meal and set-ups. It was fantastic. I do suggest you contact the Amsterdam for information. Good Luck with your plans.

Cple, do you have any photos to share? We would love to see them?

Has anyone done their wedding or been to one at Tierra del Sol?