Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Welcome Bags for guests

You MUST email Ethan at Rum Palmera. He will assist you with rum bottle (any size and type). He has custom labels and so very easy to work with. The cost was excellent and he even threw in a gift for us for our wedding! He delivered right to our hotel. We left the money at the front desk and later that day, they were there. He could not have made it any easier and ALL of our guests LOVED them =)

Quote Originally Posted by costantino7 View Post
    You MUST email Ethan at Rum Palmera. He will assist you with rum bottle (any size and type). He has custom labels and so very easy to work with. The cost was excellent and he even threw in a gift for us for our wedding! He delivered right to our hotel. We left the money at the front desk and later that day, they were there. He could not have made it any easier and ALL of our guests LOVED them =)
    Totally agree! We used these for our wedding favors and they came out great! We also asked for 4 big bottles so that we could take 2 home with us and give one to each set of parents.

Hi, we tried to keep it basic but cute. We ended up making a welcome post card at vistaprint and put useful facts about the island, hotel and restaurants, beaches and bars on it. We put that into the paper gift bags and also stuffed them with: two bottles of rum from Rum Palmera who made personalized labels for us; koozies that we had made in the US with our names/wedding date on them; Tylenol; crackers and snacks; water bottles and travel kool-aid packets for each (that we bought at the grocery store there); bath fizzies; beach chair candles; an evilís eye (I am Turkish); a postcard with fun facts about the island and shopping, restaurants; wetnaps; mints and an itinerary. I have pictures of them if you want to see them. The guests loved them!! I highly recommend Rum Palmera Ė they were great to work with and so unique.

Here are some pictures:
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...g/P3240174.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...g/P3240187.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...g/P3240184.jpg

What size bottles of rum did you buy and about how much did they cost? My daughter is getting married in April and I would like to do welcome bags as well.

baby beach, the amazing rock formations, but pretty much everything else too
    i did not do welcome bags but i made our favors; little organza packs with lavander and we made beautiful sea-inspired wine charms that we attached to the organza bags. Easy to transport and light! And, not too expensive either.
    good luck with your planning!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12