Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westin Aruba Wedding

Westin Beach, Senor Frogs, Westin Resort, Divi Timeshare.

Our Amazing Wedding at The Westin!!!

We were married August 14, 2010 in Aruba at The Westin and it was simply amazing and absolutely beautiful!! Our wedding planners Inge Van Roon and Patrick Leppers were very detailed oriented and attentive. They made us feel so welcome and a top priority! Upon arrival to the airport they sent an SVU to transport us to the hotel and back to the airport when we left. The hotel is gorgeous!!! We were upgraded to a honeymoon suite overlooking the beach and pool with two large balconies. We entered our suite and there was a bouqet of fresh flowers, fruit basket, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Aruba is very beautiful and the people are friendly. A very good choice to marry at the Westin!!!! The photographer, videographer and steel pan player were all amazing. We cry everytime we watch our video. Just amazingly romantic. They took care of the smallest details. I would highly recommend them. Any questions please send me a message and i will reply. Best Wishes!!!
    Last edited by JOYVINCEARUBAWEDDING; 12-23-2010 at 02:32 AM. Reason: grammar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12