Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of shoes for a beach wedding?

What kind of shoes for a beach wedding?

I'm getting married on the beach July 11th and I have no idea what to wear on my feet. I know I will be barefoot for the ceremony which is on the beach but the reception will be on a patio. When I get my dressed altered it will have to be altered with no shoes on so that it is not dragging on the beach. This means I will have to wear a flat for the reception. Any ideas of what to wear?

Aruba since 1979
    good suggestion lisa!

i was thinking of fancy flip flops "white with fake white fur"

maybe liz can post a photo of her daughter tina and tina's wedding flip flops

I like the flip flop idea. They have real fancy ones with all sorts of designs.

i had white flip flops with little sea shells that went around on the toe straps very cute and very beachy and I didn't have to have my dress altered at all

Bridal flip flops

I ordered these bridal flip flops online from Bellissima Bridal Shoes. I received them and they look perfect for the beach and with my dress! http://media.redgaloshes.com/sq/273/007748.jpg

I ordered these from Juicy Couture, and love them... perfect for our reception! I'm doing the ceremony barefoot too, I think? I wouldn't do ballerina flats because I think sand would get in them & make them uncomfortable?

p.s. I found them on sale at Nordstrom's this week, but looks like they might be gone. If you're looking for them, try this link: http://www.thefind.com/search?query=...tarfish+sandal

http://www.zappos.com/images/748/748...1-784554-d.jpg
    Last edited by Flamingo78; 03-13-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Flamingo 78 those sandals are really nice! They would go perfect with an island wedding/ starfish theme.

Aruba since 1979
    get a $1.00 pair of white flip flops (the rubbery kind)

glue gun small shells on the straps (shells and glue gun fro AC Moore or aybe Michaels)

total investment less than $15

bet they'd look awesome

Banned
    Hello,

For beach wedding i think flip flops are better idea, they are comfortable, stylish and come in lots of design too, try any wedding flip flop, it will look good.

Regards,
    jia123

Beachthemeweddingshop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast