Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Where can I host a welcome dinner in a completely local environment?

Aruba since 1979
    zeerover is really a very very local joint and i am not surprised that they do not have a website and do not speak english.

we will be in aruba in 3+ weeks, i can swing by zeerovers and speak to them (if they can understand) and get information if you want. private message me any details.

re: bryan morris
    i have no idea of how to make contact.
    if you are on facebook you can type bryan morris photography into the search box and see if his facebook page has been updated. i wonder if he is still in business.

you can contact jason margarita by private message thru this site.
    i will also pm him and direct him to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    re: bryan morris
    i have no idea of how to make contact.
    if you are on facebook you can type bryan morris photography into the search box and see if his facebook page has been updated. i wonder if he is still in business.
    https://twitter.com/#!/hotphotography last tweet was March 27

https://www.facebook.com/bryanmorrisphotography1

http://www.aruba.com/forum/members/bryan-morris/ try sending him a PM through this forum?
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 04-10-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    bryan morris' last visit to this site was

Bryan Morris
    last visit to aruba.com community forum on 12-21-2010

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post

Yeah, but I just figured he would get an email notification of any PM"s sent

Aruba since 1979
    yup! right.

Aruba since 1979
    wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Margarita View Post
    Hello Ms. Browny,

I'm happy you like Zeerover and you are right they do not have website. I called and spoke to Elsa and she said they don't take reservations and they work on a 1st come 1st serve basis. I explained your situation and that you want to do your welcome dinner there with about 30 guests right? I read that in one of your posts, right? She agreed to make an exception and setup the complete back area on the pier for your dinner, I hope that will work. I need your real names and date you would want to hold your dinner there, e-mail me at info@jasonmargarita.com and I will reply with their availability and details to secure the space and time. She also recommended doing it on a Thursday or Friday, for on those days they have more fishermen working for them and they will have enough fresh catch for a big group, ok?

Best Wishes,

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Jason - if I am ever lucky enough to be planning my wedding I will be sure to contact you first. You are a top notch planner and photographer not to mention a truly stand-up guy who helps any and every one with their questions. If Aruba had a "Best Of" section for wedding planning/Photography all my votes would go to you.

People like you are the reason people like me keep coming back to Aruba year, after year, after year. You are an example of the true Aruban Spirit. I hope that our paths cross someday.

Aruba since 1979
    not to diminish jason in the least..........but aruban hospitality is what makes
    aruba a great place to visit, live, work

it is also good to have helpful folks on this forum who go one step beyond what is expected.

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    I completely agree with you Andrea. There are so many examples of outstanding aruban hospitality, listing them could be a full time job. ;-)

not to diminish jason in the least..........but aruban hospitality is what makes
    aruba a great place to visit, live, work

it is also good to have helpful folks on this forum who go one step beyond what is expected.

I just got the e-mail and zeerover is BOOKED!!! I just wanted to say thank you to guys for helping. I am a bit vexed that a complete stranger can help me get things done same day and the person am paying takes about 5 days to reply to my e-mails. Any advice how to get a planner to reply faster? And I visited the bryan morris blog and facebook page and I am getting the feeling he no longer does weddings. Should I be worried?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast