Aruba Beach

Thread: Where to have wedding?

Where to have wedding?

I read this forum all the time and I need help deciding where to have our wedding. We are Marriott Surf Club timeshare owners (both sides of our families as well as my fiancee and I) so we figured the best location for our wedding is the Marriott Stelaris since a lot of our families will be staying at the timeshares.

I know Marriott has a good reputation, but I want to hear other opinions on where I should have it or any good things recently from Marriott? We have tried to contact them to save our date...we are a year and half away (7/7/12) but I like to plan ahead.

We are also going down in June to check out sites and plan the wedding, so any tips, that'd be great

Heather

It is very nice to get married at the Marriott Resort and the service is exceptional.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Check out the Rennaissance Private Island...Timbaland had his there....

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Check out the Amsterdam. Our son had a wonderful wedding there.

Wedding Info.

Hi! I am getting married on June 11, 2011 at the Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa. I picked this location for the following reasons:

1. I had been to a wedding there and really loved the space
    2. It is on the low rise "quietier" side of the island, so the beach will be less crowded and more private for us.
    3. I really loved the pavillion they have there to have the reception under, so we have a covered area.

I looked at lots of places but the Manchebo fit our budget and what we were looking for best. I would be happy to send you some pictures if you want to message me.

Good luck and happy planning!!

The Hyatt does a terrific job. The grounds are amazing and the prices seem pretty reasonable. We looked into renewing our vows at the Hyatt but have put those plans on hold until our 20th, we planned on doing it at 15 but had to postpone to do circumstances beyond our control....That said, the Marriott seems to work logisticly-enjoy and good luck.

Hi, You're in Aruba! Any where will be awesome!!

Cheers!
    Live life to fullest and have while doing it!

Aruba since 1979
    jason welcome to the forum.
    if you are an aruban wedding photographer, feel free to post your link in your signature line!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

See ya in a few years....

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Margarita View Post
    To be honest, Marriott has an amazing Wedding coordination and planning department. But the Renaissance Island offers an amazing Island location and experience. I've photographed weddings on both beaches, and I do have to admit the Renaissance Island offers a perspective you won't be able to match anywhere else.

You should definitely check it out!
    We will be there when my 2 daughters get married...well, hopefully that won't be to soon as they are in college right now, HOWEVER, we will be using the Renn private island for everything....no buts about it !! LOL, not planning anything right now but when it happens its gona happen there, no discussions..
    aka Rennaissance private island lovers, cindyo