Aruba Beach

Thread: Where I can find some new and different designs for wedding invitations?

Where I can find some new and different designs for wedding invitations?

In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that sheís set a date, Iím shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many designs but canít find anything I like. Have you had any experience with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?

Arashi & Boca Catalina for snorkeling

tropical invitations

Well congrats on your daughters wedding, Through my experience in Aruba for weddings I have to say that many brides do different things, Brides go via internet and get great ideas and many other brides get a wedding website and gather all their information and send it out to all their guests - information such as save the date, what, to do in Aruba,where to go for excursions and dining and the wedding details. I had brides who had ideas as a note in a bottle with a simple photo and their invitation, so much you can do just check via internet for great ideas.
    Happy planning and Congrats!!!
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.

I ordered my invitations from, she has all of the invitations that you will find in the stores and everything is discounted 30%. I got a beautiful, classy invitation and I saved about $200. She is also very professional and replies very quickly to all emails. I was a little worried because the discount seemed to good to be true but the invitations were the same one's I had seen in the store and same quality.