Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By adri_stabilito

Thread: Winklaar Photography

Papiamento Restaurant, Arikok National Park, JADS Dive Shop

Thumbs up Winklaar Photography

If you are looking for a photographer for your destination wedding, consider your search done. Victor Winklaar is simply the best there is! My, now husband, and I went through the process of planning our destination wedding which took place last month (February 2016). While I know there can be quite a lot on your plate during the planning process, Victor does his absolute best to make you feel at ease!

Not only are his shots simply amazing, but he makes you feel confident and comfortable in front of the camera. Victor and his assistants worked diligently throughout our wedding and kept their energy positive and upbeat! One thing I can recommend is to take time to actually sit down with Victor prior to your wedding day, or even ANY photographer you choose. This is much appreciated by all parties involved; Victor can get a feel for the personalities he will be working with and you will be able to provide him with insight as to what kind of shots you're looking to get.

My husband and I were even able to get our flash drive with all the pictures before we left the island! We are so thrilled and thankful that we chose Winklaar Photography to photograph our wedding! We cannot wait for our next trip, maybe we will have another joyous occasion for Victor to photograph! (Keep in mind, he also does family portraits, engagement shoots, & much much more!!!)

Thanks again Victor! We simply LOVE your work!

Hi Adrienne - Welcome to the Community Forum and congrats on your wedding.

The pictures are just beautiful!

I hope to see more reviews from you on the flowers/venue etc.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ