Aruba Beach

Thread: Work permits for wedding photographer!?

Work permits for wedding photographer!?

We are planning our wedding in Aruba in October 2012. We have chosen to bring a photographer from the US to Aruba with us to shoot the wedding. We use this photographer for everything, and really wanted her to capture our wedding as well. We were recently informed that there might be a possibility that we will be required to obtain a "work permit" for them to be able to shoot the wedding. Our wedding planner (who we have been working with since July 2010) failed to mention this until we asked for more information yesterday. She was unable to give us any information on whether or not we would have to obtain a work permit.

If anyone has any information that will help, please let me know.

Any information will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Pam

The information you seek, I am betting is still the same Bottom Line - Bringing Vendors with you...

Aruba since 1979
    your wedding planner should have the answer re: photography question.

who is your planner?

i have heard of folks bringing their own photographers and some even their own hair/makeup stylists.

as lisa said in the prior post, she is betting the info is still the same.

i am messaging forum member and ata employee rayon to see if he can get any updated info if there is indeed an update.

Thank you so much! If you get any information, please let me know!

Smile Good question

Hello all, I'm new as well. I was wanting the answer to this, because I am traveling down in two months to conduct photo shoots on location and will be bringing my own team with me and wanted to do some more research on permits and the like. Thanks for the question and the responses.

Leighton

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    your wedding planner should have the answer re: photography question.

who is your planner?

i have heard of folks bringing their own photographers and some even their own hair/makeup stylists.

as lisa said in the prior post, she is betting the info is still the same.

i am messaging forum member and ata employee rayon to see if he can get any updated info if there is indeed an update.