Aruba Beach

Thread: 1st Trip

Thumbs up 1st Trip

Will got ahead of myself and never introduced. I will be going to Aruba 1st time 2nd week of October. My husband and I are looking forward to this trip, we just became empty nesters with our daughters first year in college starting on th 27th. Celebrating a 63 rd birthday for hubby and some much need r & r after all the years bad news recession.

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations and happy birthday.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    srichardson47...welcome...ask away if you have any questions. Were are you going to stay?

Hey cindyo

I am staying at Marriot Resort 15-22 of October, we did mexico & Jamaica & Hawaii, so Aruba next. Love to travel and meet new people and see new countries. Less bugs & weather issues, we went to Jamaica last year beg. of November and went through the last hurricane of the season and got bitten alive by sand fleas and mosq.

Hi sritchardson47,
    DH and I are in the same boat as you. We just got home yesterday from bringing our youngest to college! I thought it would be easier because I've been thru it before, but this
    was the most difficult one!!! We are now empty nesters too, and will be going to Aruba soon. Which Marriott are you staying at? We're staying at the Ocean Club