Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 weeks and counting!

Congratulations....... It will be our first trip to Aruba on Sept 4-11th. Hopefully this will be first of many to come. Everyone I talk to says, "its the best"!! "You will love it", Everyone has awesome comments on Aruba.
    I come in contact with alot of people daily and of course they say they want to hear alllllllll. about it next time they see me !!!

theresa,

I hope you can contain your excitement?? But it's ok if you can't....he he ..We can't either. ........We are going on our first trip too ,Sept 4th for 7 days...
    I noticed you are a newbie too.. I am trying to "post" so I have more options !!!
    Have a blast don't forget MEGA amounts of sunscreen. I heard they are about 20 $ a bottle!!

Aruba since 1979
    re: sunscreen

we have real dark florida tans and still coat ourselves , mostly faces and ears 3x daily here on island with neutrogena #30 and #50
    brought from walgreens at home.

the aruba aloe products here to buy are terrific!

hello pxqueen, i am trying to contain my excitement, but finding quite hard. as an English lady i am looking very much forward to the sun. our summer here has been mainly rain. only about two weeks of sunshine. the British weather is poor.
    i have never been to a Caribbean island. the furthest i have traveled is to new york x2 times. loved it there.

Theresa, aka English lady... you better soak in Helioplex Neutrogena 70 SPF sunscreen LOL.. just kidding (sorta) Just be prepared and I am sure you will.
    Look how dark ANDREA J is.... and she laps up the sunscreen. Ha HA BTW AJ I like your new picture very nice. Hope you are having a great time.

OK Theresa..let try to focus.. focus... focus... on the here and now. I am 50 but I feel like a little kid , like Santa is coming or something. ! HA!!!

OH .....and BTW (by the way) NEW YORK pales to the Carribbean!!!! It's gorgeous... and I hear Aruba is the best !!!!! he he bye

ha ha pxqueen, sunscreen will be packed and ready although i am very white so probably be like a beacon on the beach(just look for the white british couple) ha ha. i am 43 and hubby 45 and yes like you it does feel like christmas. when are you going to aruba or have you already been? my children are so jealous of our trip they are 22yr and 19yr(we did not invite them along) he he. keep telling people this is are honey moon after 19 years of marriage as we did not have one when we got married(funds were low in those days). i would really like to do something special whilst in aruba but not sure what. (any ideas people out there)?

Cool 1 week and counting the seconds

Hi this will be our first time to the beautiful country of Aruba. Staying at the Marriot downtown and looking forward to a great couple days there.
    Peace
    Tim

Theresa,
    Well... I too will be a beacon if I dont make it to the "Spray on tan" appointment. Me and my husband neither one tan well and we "abuse" the sunscreen. Good thing I guess..
    THis is our first trip to Aruba.. We are staying at the DIVI Aruba AI. Leaving HOuston...arriving Sept 4-11th. Early birthday and Anniaversary present to me/us. Enjoy!! We plan to take the MiDishu sail and snorkel; then the Jolly Pirates sail and snorkel, also Baby Beach tour (see the landscape and snorkel. Can you tell we like to snorkel??? theresa read the forum intensely and you will find many ideas...
    Tim,
    Welcome to the forum.. I hear the MARRIOTT is very nice.. Peace back!!!!
    Andrea J,
    Glad you guys are all ok and....... you do...need a do-over. Hang in there!
    Last edited by pxQueen; 08-20-2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: more info
    Karla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12