Aruba Beach
Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By mezzsal
  • 1 Post By robin

Thread: 21st trip to paradise

21st trip to paradise

Hello all. My wife and I have been coming to aruba for the last 17 years and lucky enough to sometimes come twice in a year. We love the island and esp the people who are always friendly and warm. Our friends and family always ask why don't you go somewhere else dont you get tired of the same place. Our answer is always NO, Aruba is truly our paradise. We hope to come here for many more years God willing. See you in paradise

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum! We love sharing our forum with another addict!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

all of us here love the island and we all love contributing to this forum.

speaking for myself......my husband and i have the same question asked about going someplace else.
    and the answer is ..............Why would we?

Some folks love to travel, I prefer vacationing........in Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by mezzsal View Post
    Hello all. My wife and I have been coming to aruba for the last 17 years and lucky enough to sometimes come twice in a year. We love the island and esp the people who are always friendly and warm. Our friends and family always ask why don't you go somewhere else dont you get tired of the same place. Our answer is always NO, Aruba is truly our paradise. We hope to come here for many more years God willing. See you in paradise

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. I am with Andrea....I go to Aruba to vacation, relax and enjoy myself...not travel. I use to love to travel, now I just love Aruba. Trip #23 coming up soon for us, enjoy #17!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

all of us here love the island and we all love contributing to this forum.

speaking for myself......my husband and i have the same question asked about going someplace else.
    and the answer is ..............Why would we?

Some folks love to travel, I prefer vacationing........in Aruba.

I've been to 25 Islands in the Caribbean and Aruba is number one for me. Puerto Rico was my second spot especially since my Mother's family is there but unfortunately with the hurricane things will not be the same for a long while. Bermuda is my third choice but very expensive unless you go on a cruise ship that docks for 3 days. I think I will stick with Aruba!

We love Aruba so much so that we bought a condo and plan to spend 3 months there. However; we do love to travel-I hope to visit all 50 states(need 14 more) and love going to other countries.