Aruba Beach

Thread: 2nd Aruba Trip... bringing friends with us this time!

2nd Aruba Trip... bringing friends with us this time!

Hi there!

My husband and I celebrated our Honeymoon in Aruba in 2009 and we have been DYING to go back ever since! We finally have a chance... my husband is finishing school (AGAIN) and we're both celebrating our 30th birthdays!!! We'll be there June 23-30.. and this time we're bringing friends!! We'll definitely be hitting up Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus, a Sunset Catamaran Cruise, and a Trike Tour among many other things!!

Like I mentioned... the hubby is finishing school... so we still vacation on a budget! If anyone has tips on bargains for food, drinking, and entertainment... I would LOVE to hear them!!

Thanks to everyone who posts... I have been reading them for quite some time now! I have gathered so much of my travel info from this forum alone!

Aruba since 1979
    inexpensive restaurants
    check out the link above for a thread on inexpensive restaurants.

drinking inexpensively................either bring your own booze (if you are in a timeshare maybe there will be a blender) . you can buy your liquor at duty free at your departing airport on in duty free at aruba airport.

or drink at the happy hours 2 for 1.

welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsT View Post
    Hi there!

My husband and I celebrated our Honeymoon in Aruba in 2009 and we have been DYING to go back ever since! We finally have a chance... my husband is finishing school (AGAIN) and we're both celebrating our 30th birthdays!!! We'll be there June 23-30.. and this time we're bringing friends!! We'll definitely be hitting up Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus, a Sunset Catamaran Cruise, and a Trike Tour among many other things!!

Like I mentioned... the hubby is finishing school... so we still vacation on a budget! If anyone has tips on bargains for food, drinking, and entertainment... I would LOVE to hear them!!

Thanks to everyone who posts... I have been reading them for quite some time now! I have gathered so much of my travel info from this forum alone!

Smile

Welcome back to Paradice!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017