Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9-16 June first timer

9-16 June first timer

Anyone have suggestions on where to go for nightlife and where to go to eat? I'm also planning on doing a couple fishing charters if anyone has suggestions on them also.

Chip

Smile

I have had very good luck fishing with Hats Off. Glenn is a great captain and his boat is down town. Where are you staying? Good luck. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

I'll be staying at the Divi Golf, using a friend's time share.

Chip

jaw
    For restaurants:

Barefoot
    Que Pasa
    Yemanja Grill

Others: Gostoso, Mirandi, Madam Jannette, Chef Table, Linda's Pancake for Breakfast

Lots of restaurant information on www.restaurantsaruba.com

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Don't miss El Gaucho! BEST steaks ever!

You will love the Divi Golf. The first place we stayed until we bought at the Divi Phoenix. Mulligans at the golf is very good. Also, highly recommend Matthews, which is close by. Some other favorites of ours are Madame Janette, Chef's Tables, Smokey Joes, Bingo, and definitely stop of crepes at Linda's Pancakes.

We will be at Divi Golf June 16-23. We recently purchased a time share there. We so loved the grounds and I am happy to hear positive comments. I sometimes wish we would have gone to the phoenix cause I truly love it there as well, right on the beach. (does it get any better than that?) I just want to add I have heard the Driftwood restaurant in town takes people out of on his boat and then they can catch there own fish. He then cooks it that night at the restaurant. Pretty interesting concept. Something to look into. I hope you enjoy your first time in Aruba. I would go to smokey Joes rather my traditional place for fist night. Also I hear the "windows on the green" right at Divi golf is very good.

Aruba since 1979
    2 thumbs up for Driftwood

Windows on Aruba.......gets rave reviews.

restaurant chatter and posts......please us the Culinary section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diann24 View Post
    We will be at Divi Golf June 16-23. We recently purchased a time share there. We so loved the grounds and I am happy to hear positive comments. I sometimes wish we would have gone to the phoenix cause I truly love it there as well, right on the beach. (does it get any better than that?) I just want to add I have heard the Driftwood restaurant in town takes people out of on his boat and then they can catch there own fish. He then cooks it that night at the restaurant. Pretty interesting concept. Something to look into. I hope you enjoy your first time in Aruba. I would go to smokey Joes rather my traditional place for fist night. Also I hear the "windows on the green" right at Divi golf is very good.

windows does get rave reviews, the ambience is impressive. my personal opinion the food portions are small, and overpriced.
    last visit ordered shrimp and scallops, 4 small scallops and 4 shrimp, that still were intact.
    if i'm going to peel the shrimp head, i'm going to zeerovers... just my take.

Aruba since 1979
    diann i forgot to say welcome to say welcome to the aruba.com community forum "welcome"

Quote Originally Posted by Diann24 View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast