Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9-16 June first timer

Windows on Aruba is surely not for everyone. I always suggest looking at the menu before you go. We think it is one of the best restaurants on the island for fine dining and have had some memorable meals there.

First trip coming up in September, so I'm as blind as you. Before we leave I'm checking out Karaoke @ Barneys's, Matthews and Mulligans, sounds like a fun night. Don't know if it meets your needs. Sounds like a fun night.

Lisa have you done Sunday Brunch @ Windows? Something we were going to plan on. Would love a recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathey View Post
    Lisa have you done Sunday Brunch @ Windows? Something we were going to plan on. Would love a recommendation.
    No I am sorry we have not. I am thinking about taking my grandmother there in July, but not definite yet. It does sound like more of an ala carte experience though than the buffet style brunch at the Hyatt.

I believe Sunset Grille has a Sunday brunch as well.

www.aruba.com/forum/tags/brunch.html

Aruba since 1979
    member SUGAR has done the Windows Sunday Brunch a few times.

you ay want to private message her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathey View Post
    First trip coming up in September, so I'm as blind as you. Before we leave I'm checking out Karaoke @ Barneys's, Matthews and Mulligans, sounds like a fun night. Don't know if it meets your needs. Sounds like a fun night.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    No I am sorry we have not. I am thinking about taking my grandmother there in July, but not definite yet. It does sound like more of an ala carte experience though than the buffet style brunch at the Hyatt.

I believe Sunset Grille has a Sunday brunch as well.

www.aruba.com/forum/tags/brunch.html
    Thanks Lisa, I did check out Hyatt, but I stay away from buffets (gluten intolerant, cross contamination is my enemy) and Sunset Grill would be a car ride. Staying @ Divi Residences and wanted to do a very lazy Sunday, beach, sun, food and booze and no travel. Looks like Matthew's @ Casa Del Mar has a nice brunch. Thought Window's fit our needs best and looks very elegant. Let me know if you take your Mom. Would love to hear about it. Thanks Cathey

Bus stops right near the Divi. We stayed there and used the bus every night for dinner. The bus system in Aruba is awesome. Takes you downtown or to high rise area where most restaurants are....... we rent a car and still use the bus at night for dinner as it has become part of the "aruba experience"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12